Last updated: March 11, 2020
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or device when you visit a website. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. We only use this information for statistical purposes. Cookies ensure we deliver the type of content in which you are most interested. When you visit LiveBeaches.com, we may store information about your visit, including IP addresses, browser types, referring pages, pages visited, and time spent on the website. These cookies expire when you close your browser or leave the website.
How do cookies make our life easier?
– Cookies save user preferences
– Help sites you visit frequently load faster
– Remember web pages we have visited
– Help us easily fill out address forms or save items left in your Amazon shopping cart. Your browser (or cookies) helps save all that stuff so you don’t have to re-enter it every time, which is nice.
This website does not:
– Collect or store your personal information.
– Ask for your email address for marketing purposes.
– Have a login page, therefore we do not store usernames or passwords.
– Have a shopping cart, therefore we do not store credit card information.
With thousands of beach webcams all over the world, you will undoubtedly discover a few of your own personal favorites. With a simple click, you can create your own “Favorite Cams” page. This page is a great way to quickly navigate back to the webcams you visit the most. Cookies are required to maintain your list of favorite cams. If you clear your browser history, or if your cookies expire (or you delete them), your Favorite Cams will also be emptied.
Links to Other Websites