We Need a Social Media Rockstar!
LiveBeaches is seeking a social media strategist to manage our social sites for our popular live beach webcams website.
About our Website
If you’re like us, the beach is your happy place, your getaway, your escape from it all. The beach has a calming effect. The smell of the salt air, the warmth of the sun on your face, and the soft sand between our toes puts the mind at ease.
Our mission is simple. We aim to gather up all your favorite beach webcams and make them accessible in one easy-to-use website. Webcams have proved to be a great marketing tool for businesses in the tourism industry. Live streaming webcams provide ongoing weather updates, scenic views of the beach, current surf conditions, amazing sunsets, boardwalk activity, and more.
Social Media Manager Position
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour based on experience
*Flexible, Remote-Work Position*
- Has a passion for the beach-life and everything that comes with it – boardwalks, summer vacations, sunrises, watersports and more.
- Thrives on fresh ideas, telling stories, and building connections.
- Is innovative, clever, and prides oneself on creativity.
Manage LiveBeaches Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase website traffic.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will be managing our brand image.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor comments and questions.
- Setup & oversee new and existing social media accounts.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Suggest and implement new strategies, ideas, and recommendations.
- Self-sufficient, highly responsible and flexible.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working with social media platforms.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience editing photos and images.
- Enthusiastic about social media marketing.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
What Happens Next?
We’re excited you are interested in working with us. Send us a friendly “hello!” and and tell us why we need to meet you.
Send email to livebeaches[at]gmail.com.